IOT & intelligent cargo monitoring
RipplesIOT – An innovative Cargo tracking solution with integrated smart sensors and data analytics to help supply chain visibility, fleet management, warehouse monitoring, in-transit cargo safety track & trace and value chain analysis.
- Attach tracking devices to cargo and shipping containers
- Alerts on in-transit cargo theft
- Allow suppliers track the condition of consignments to the end point
- Enable customers to track the environment of shipment
- Auto check-in and check out of trucks and products at warehouse
- SMS alerts on consignment and truck arrival / departure status
- Insights into the environment of truck operations
- Share relevant information with suppliers, partners
- Data analytics on cargo movement, safety and environment
Our reusable and non invasive IOT sensors, predictive analytics and IOT platform are configured for quick deployment on trucks, shipment containers and consignments. The transmitted or logged data can be monitored with the help of fixed or mobile readers installed on trucks, containers, customer locations or at warehouses.
- Hosted on best in class cumulocity cloud solution
- Product proven, tried, tested and highly configurable to suit most needs
- Cost effective when compared to traditional RFID solutions
- 15+ years of domain knowledge in the supply chain logistics industry
- Integrating award winning tracking devices design in Europe
- Training and implementation services worldwide
- Data logging platform and IoT sensor device integration
- 24 hour support worldwide using remote connectivity tools
IOT – intelligent cargo monitoring
The information generated in real time will transmit operating parameters that can be be accessed from our IoT solutions on a secure server environment – choice of cloud or on-premise model.. For eg, your customer at the production house or supplier can monitor the arrival, departure timings and shipment environment while at dispatch and transit.
- Vehicle tilt in case of bad roads of rough rides
- Logging of temperature of shipped products
- Humidity of operating environment
- Vibration of truck and consignments
- Customer escalation on wrong dispatches
- Theft or abuse of equipment and consignments
Integrating the Ripples IOT solution in supply chain logistics industry can also help you share excess capacity information within your business cluster or keeping track of spare parts and high value inventory at the warehouse. Warehouse monitoring of key equipment, air quality, visitor tracking, cold chain monitoring and regulatory compliance on people safety
Call for for more information on our IOT enabled logistics trackers, collaboration tools and data analytics for supply chain logistics industries.