Bengaluru jobs 2023
Sales engineer jobs Bengaluru 2023
Sales engineer Bengaluru
Sales engineering for industrial automation. We are among the pioneering software product companies with expertise in Cloud HMS, Transport software, and emerging technologies such as Real-time asset tracking, a customer base spread across the USA, Europe, Asia Pacific, and 19 states in India. With sales & support teams across India, Africa (Mozambique), and the Asia Pacific region (Singapore). For all Bengaluru jobs (software implementation, ERP installation on cloud) apply to ds[@]softwareassociates.co.in with a 200 worded write-up about yourself, your achievements in life, career ambitions, and why we should hire you for the jobs mentioned.
- Excellent learning opportunities with the freedom to own internal innovation projects
- Regular teach-back sessions team training and design thinking workshops
- Work-life balance, recreation, well-being events, yoga meditation classes
- Team of highly experienced technology and management professionals for guidance
- Quarterly town hall meetings to express ideas and present new projects
Junior Sales engineer (South Bengaluru)
- Sales of Real Time asset tracking solutions
- Aggressively develop new customers and expand existing customer base.
- Implementing sales objectives and strategies.
- Prepare sales quotation and related document(s).
- Assist in marketing & promotional activities.
- Participate in Exhibitions and marketing activities.
- Willing to travel in Karnataka & Tamil Nadu & overseas as and when required.
Preferred candidate profile
ELIGIBILITY / JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Diploma in Production or Mechatronics
- Must have good English proficiency for effective communication and writing skills.
- A minimum 1 year of sales experience is a must (Preferred in industrial automation).
- Highly self-motivated / Initiative / Aggressive in Sales with a good attitude.
- Passion to meet the customers / Ability to convince the customer, energetic and after-sales oriented.
- Freshers can also apply. The candidate should be enthusiastic, young energetic are willing to take sales as a career.
Perks and benefits
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission structure.
- Comprehensive health insurance and other benefits.
- Fast-paced and vibrant work environment.
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
General manager – operations (Full time – work from office – Kozhikode, Kerala)
The minimum Qualification should be a Diploma or BE Qualification with 5 – 7 years of experience in the field of operations with a business development and technical background.
- Degree in business administration or similar would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business administration or similar
- Experienced in a supervisory role, and able to confidently deliver performance feedback
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where necessary.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good observation skills & strong problem-solving abilities.
- Computer literate and basic Math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the business process and management
- Ability to work under pressure
Roles and responsibilities
- To help the assistant managers and team leads in directing daily business operations.
- Eagerly participate in educational and training opportunities
- Motivate and positively influence staff, especially during times of low morale.
- Cooperating with the HR manager in appraisals and team-building activities
- Development of positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks & addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling operations.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
ERP software implementation engineer (Cloud deployments)
- 1 – 2 years experience in an online/onsite software ERP implementation environment
- Product training and demo skills
- Customer interaction and change management
- Knowledge of healthcare/logistics / inventory management/facilities management verticals
- Basic knowledge of product management practices
- Fluency in English and Hindi
- Quick learner