Cold supply & chain monitoring
Cold supply chain industry is going through transformation and IOT adoption is only going to accelerate and competitive nature of the industry through new business models. Read about our solutions for cold chain logistics industries
An interesting event related to cold supply chain is happening soon “Bio-Pharma Cold Supply Chain Exchange”, 21-22, June, 2018 in Hyderabad, India. The conference is all set to be the Ground breaking edition for Bio Pharma player and will remove the split between the strategic vision and operational reality to set a remarkable phase for companies looking at the next phase of development. Do understand the importance of position in the competitive world and thus bringing the top notch minds in an exclusive 2 day closed-door, INVITATION-ONLY platform to gain strategic road mapping techniques.
Gather on this result-oriented, value-based platform where the handpicked experts in cold supply chain, logistics, distribution, planning, IT, quality and sourcing will meet and shape the future of their industry, because the companies’ best positioned to excel in tomorrow’s market will be those that master a broad set of technical and operational excellence, since “SURVIVAL OF FITTEST” is in trend.
Key Topics include:
- Information and Communication Technology -Centralized Supply Chain Management
- Advanced analytics foundation for long-term change management
- IoT and Sensors- Ease Your Temperature Controlled Supply Chain
- Block chain to unblock the hindrance of distance in cold supply
- M2M technology for Preventive and predictive solutions
- Warehouse Robotics/ Automation
- Regulatory Affairs and government initiatives for robust cold supply chain