Customer centric Project Management
With nearly 30 years of expertise in developing software solutions across multiple industries such as healthcare, freight logistics & industrial automation, we orient a customer centric project management (CCPM) approach for our custom project clients. We understand that the needs of custom project customers are unique and therefore scalable solutions are tailor-made by understanding these varying needs.
Unique Service Delivery Approach
Needs Analysis & Consultation – There is a requirement and unable to communicate your needs in detail, our competitive consultants and analysts effectively elicit your requirements using customer-oriented methods. These are then analyzed to provide suggestions on what works best.
Value Addition to Customer Needs
Industry best practices and procedures are followed in solution development for service customers. RFPs are evaluated and standard operating procedures are created for quality output and uniformity of performance. Agile development methodologies ensure the solution developed is completely customer centric.
Quality Focussed and Cost-effective Solution Delivery
Optimum quality of the developed solution is tested by experts for operational excellence and user experience. A well-structured online/ onsite implementation and training methodologies ensure a hassle-free solution experience for your staff even from work from home scenarios.
Industry-best Support and Security
We offer 24/7 support services and our 100% support call closure rate even during the challenging work from home scenarios is an already proven value addition to service-based clients. Standardized security mechanisms are activated for client data and transaction security.
Our global delivery capability of providing customized IT solutions is endorsed by eminent clients across Asia Pacific, India and East African regions. In our end to end IT service delivery, customer experience is in the core and competitive customer value is created in each of the solutions designed.
Measurable Returns at each project stage
Through the knowledge and experience gained over the years, our technical and business experts run projects efficiently and follow best industry practices in the end to end project delivery cycle.
1. Project Initiation
- Requirements analysis
- Feasibility study
- High-level solution definition and consultation services
- Defining Technical architecture
- Service contract & submission of the project execution plan
2. Project planning
- Assigning the project manager and development team
- Defining milestones & delivery plans
- Finalizing the Standard Operating Procedures
3. Project Execution
- Agile software development- early visibility on deliverables
- Interim project review & feedbacks
- Launch quality assurance tests
- User acceptance testing
- Project Go-live
4. Project closure
- Project implementation & training
- Project review by the client at each level
5. Project Monitoring & Support
- Addressing data security
- Service continuity even at work from home
- Support services through preferred communication channels
- Regular project updates & Maintenance on request.