The post-pandemic scenario is increasing the pace of digital transformation in many industries. However, a robust solution that works on desktop & smartphone devices (responsive design) will be needed to attract prospects and get them to buy from your eCommerce store by increasing the user experience. Trust can be improved by deploying secure layer programming & integrating reputed payment gateway providers
Reports in eCommerce store software
Once a visitor makes a purchase, it is important to have easy to understand reporting system to help in tracking, processing & delivering orders, scheduling store pickup options, reconciliation of digital payments against bank account, products below re-order level etc. Here are some of the report options available in our e-commerce store software developed in India.
- List of orders made during the day or between two given dates
- The products to be shipped according to the pending orders, customer and shipping address
- Status of various orders made over time, and their status – pending, processed, delivered, canceled, etc
- List of products that fall below the minimum inventory quantity and their current inventory levels
- The zone in which the product is stored, its data of arrival & removal date
- The average temperature of the storage area to ascertain the life of perishable goods.
- Snapshot of orders – weekly monthly & annual sales figures
- Customer database with mail id, contact address for sending promotional campaigns (subject to consent)
- E-commerce store access report giving visitor and their country blocked ip-addresses
Contact our development team in India to know more about secure and reliable eCommerce store software and reports that can help you grow your business. Our solutions can be used by farms, clothing, accessories, retail sectors, vineyards, cheesemakers, medical diagnostic units, optical shops, spice shops, handloom artisans, etc