Industrial automation, sensors, dashboards
Grafana development – dashboards, alerts, visualisation & notifications
With the explosion happening in the wireless sensor industry, there are many sensors, manufacturers and standards, which often leads to the need to build IOT gateways and dashboard development to integrate multiple sensors on to one platform. This is where our competency factor kicks in to provide an integrated framework, taking the customer viewpoint into focus and building a unified dashboard reporting solution using Grafana, InfluxDB, etc for data visualisation and anomaly detection.
Our building & industrial monitoring solutions are based on various technologies such as Zigbee HA 1.2 , LoRa, BLE, etc that are on Industry standards, which means the solution offers inter-operable integration with certified devices to further expand the wireless monitoring, tracking and conditioning system. They are applicable to smart warehouses, intelligent factories, specialty hospitals, and Hi-tech vertical farms. These ready to deploy automation solution can help in reducing energy consumption, improve safety and regulatory compliance.
For businesses that are thinking of deploying professional industrial monitoring & visualisation tools, there is no better place to begin than by ordering our wireless automation kit, which comes with selected sensor devices, gateways, connectors, cloud or on-premise dashboard software and Grafana development hours. These products are backed by an expert panel of consulting specialists and onsite implementation team.
Grafana development for Industrial monitoring functions
- PIR motion detectors
- Reed Switch for door opening and closing alerts
- Light bulb dimmer controls
- Glass break detector
- Smoke detection to alert possible breakout of fire
- CO and CO2 detection
- Intrusion detection
- Noncontact body temperature
- Combustible gas detection
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Individual equipment energy monitoring
Grafana dashboard implementation for industrial monitoring
Our multi-function Bluetooth Low energy temperature sensors, the Indoor Air Quality monitoring devices for hygiene monitoring solutions for retail stores are cost-effective, energy-efficient and easy to deploy modules, with its own Grafana dashboard which had numbers and charts, alerts and notifications. The Grafana dashboard converts sensor data into meaningful information for informed decision making. The building automation standards comprises of BACnet, OpenHAB, HA 1,2, KNX, Bluetooth and others.
openHAB is built upon Eclipse SmartHome™, an industry-grade IoT framework for the household backed by the Eclipse Foundation. It is actively maintained, absolutely vendor-neutral and will never lock you in. We have built considerable expertise in Openhab 2 development for integrating sensor gateways and building dashboards and alerts for industrial monitoring.
Data visualisation tool development
- Detecting and Connecting third party sensors(Philips, Heiman etc) using OH2 Binding, reading sensor values and displaying them on the dashboard.
- Sending ON/OFF, change color commands from dashboard to PHILIPS Hue bulb.
- Detecting Bluetooth devices using Openhab 2
- Using HTTP binding to read sensor values from REST API
- Converting REST API to openHAB format and displaying the same in realtime on a dashboard.
- Storing the values of different sensors in influx DB using Grafana
- Data visualization Grafana in OpenHab 2
- Integrating Zigbee and Bluetooth sensor devices on Rpi and industrial-grade PC
OH2 is being used to write rules connecting different devices(eg: switch on the light bulb when there is motion). MQTT binding provides the option to send commands to devices as well. It supports multiple options for storing the readings.
We have built an industrial monitoring dashboard using Grafana to provide realtime information for machine conditioning and environment parameter alerts.
Call us to know more about our Custom IOT development services India – IOT platform & Grafana data visualization competencies. We work with companies across the USA, Netherlands, France, Australia, Canada, New Zealand & South Africa for integrating sensors using LoRa, BLE, Active RFID, Zigbee, and other technologies.