IOT dashboard development, visualization & notifications
With the explosion happening in the wireless sensor industry, there are many sensors, manufacturers and standards, which often leads to the need to build IOT gateways and dashboard development to integrate multiple sensors on to one platform. This is where our competency factor kicks in to provide an integrated framework, taking the customer viewpoint into focus and building a unified dashboard reporting solution using Grafana, InfluxDB, etc for data visualisation and anomaly detection.
IOT dashboard development for monitoring
- Non contact attendance monitoring
- Reed Switch for door opening and closing alerts
- Light bulb dimmer controls
- Glass break detector & Intrusion detection
- Smoke detection to alert possible breakout of fire
- CO, NO2 & CO2 detection
- Noncontact body temperature
- Combustible gas detection
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Individual equipment energy monitoring
Industrial automation, sensors, dashboards
Our building & industrial monitoring solutions are based on various technologies such as LoRa, BLE, etc that are on Industry standards, which means the solution offers inter-operable integration with certified devices to further expand the wireless monitoring, tracking, and conditioning system. They are applicable to smart warehouses, intelligent factories, specialty hospitals, and indoor & vertical farms. This ready-to-deploy automation solution can help in reducing energy consumption, improve safety and regulatory compliance.
IOT dashboard, data visualisation tools for industrial monitoring
- Detecting and Connecting third party sensors(Philips, Heiman etc) using OH2 Binding, reading sensor values and displaying them on the dashboard.
- Sending ON/OFF, change color commands from dashboard to PHILIPS Hue bulb.
- Converting REST API to Grafana readable format and displaying the same in realtime on a dashboard.
- Storing the values of different sensors in influx DB using Grafana
- Data visualization & deploying Grafana on Edge gateway devices
- Using HTTP binding to read sensor values from REST API
- Integrating Bluetooth sensor devices on ESP32, Rpi, Edge gateway & industrial-grade PC
- Detecting Bluetooth devices using custom firmwares.
For businesses that are thinking of deploying professional industrial monitoring & visualisation tools, there is no better place to begin than by ordering our wireless automation kit, which comes with selected sensor devices, gateways, connectors, cloud or on-premise dashboard software and Grafana developer hours. These products are backed by an expert panel of consulting specialists and an onsite implementation team.
IOT dashboard implementation for industrial monitoring
Bluetooth Low energy temperature sensors, the Indoor Air Quality monitoring devices for hygiene monitoring, indoor location tracking, indoor positioning analytics solutions for retail stores, noncontact attendance monitoring are cost-effective, energy-efficient, and easy to deploy modules, with its own Grafana dashboard which had numbers, interactive charts , alerts and notifications.
The Grafana dashboard converts sensor data into meaningful information for informed decision making. We have built considerable expertise in IOT data visualisation software development for integrating sensor gateways and building dashboards and alerts for industrial monitoring.
Grafana and other tools are being is being used to write rules connecting different devices (eg: switch on the light bulb when there is motion). MQTT binding provides the option to send commands to devices as well. It supports multiple options for storing the readings.
We have built an industrial monitoring dashboard using Grafana on Dell edge gateway devices to provide realtime information for machine conditioning monitoring and indoor environment parameter alerts.
We work through partners in Ethiopia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Rwanda, Tanzania, Malawi, Kenya, South Africa, Spain, Nederlands, and Italy.
Call us for more information on our IOT dashboard development expertise.