Industrial automation, sensors, dashboards
openHAB is built upon Eclipse SmartHome™, an industry-grade IoT framework for the household backed by the Eclipse Foundation. It is actively maintained, absolutely vendor-neutral and will never lock you in. We have built considerable expertise in Openhab 2 development for integrating sensor gateways and building dashboards and alerts for industrial monitoring.
Openhab 2 development
- Detecting and Connecting third party sensors(Philips, Heiman etc) using OH2 Binding, reading sensor values and displaying them on dashboard.
- Sending ON/OFF, change color commands from dashboard to PHILIPS Hue bulb.
- Detecting Bluetooth devices using Openhab 2
- Using HTTP binding to read sensor values from REST API
- Converting REST API to openab format and displaying the same in realtime on a dashboard.
- Storing the values of different sensors in influxDB using OpenHab 2
- Data visualisation Grafana in OpenHab 2
- Integrating Zigbee and Bluetooth sensor devices on Rpi and industrial grade PC
OH2 is being used to write rules connecting different devices(eg: switch on the light bulb when there is motion). MQTT binding provides the option to send commands to devices as well. It supports multiple option for storing the readings.
We have built industrial monitoring dashboard using Grafana to provide realtime information for machine conditioning and environment parameter alerts.
Building dashboards, analytics with Grafana
With the explosion happening in the wireless sensor industry, there are many sensors, manufacturers and standards, which often leads for the need to build and integrate IOT gateways and dashboards that integrate multiple sensors on to one platform. This is where our competency factor kicks in to provide an integrated framework, taking the customer viewpoint into focus and building a unified dashboard reporting solution using Grafana for data visualisation.
Our building & industrial monitoring solutions are based on various technologies such as Zigbee HA 1.2 , LoRa, BLE etc that are on Industry standards, which means the solution offer inter-operable integration with certified devices to further expand the wireless enabled monitoring, tracking and conditioning system. They are applicable to smart warehouses, intelligent factories, specialty hospitals and Hi-tech vertical farms. These ready to deploy automation solution can help in reducing energy consumption, improve safety and regulatory compliance.
For businesses that are thinking of deploying a professional grade industrial monitoring, there is no better place to begin than by ordering our wireless automation kit, which comes with selected sensor devices, gateways, connectors, cloud or on premise dashboard software. These products are backed by an expert panel of consulting specialists and onsite implementation team.
Industrial monitoring functions
- PIR motion detectors
- Reed Switch for door opening and closing alerts
- Light bulb dimmer controls
- Glass break in detector
- Smoke detection to alert possible breakout of fire
- CO and CO2 detection
- Intrusion detection
- Combustible gas detection
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Individual equipment energy monitoring
Our multi function Zigbee pro module is an innovative, cost effective, energy efficient and easy to deploy solution, with its own dashboard which had numbers and charts. The dashboard converts sensor data into meaningful information for informed decision making. The building automation standards comprises of BACnet, OpenHAB, HA 1,2, KNX, Zigbee and others.
Call us to know more about our openhab 2 development & Grafana data visualisation competencies. We work with companies across USA, Netherlands, France, Australia, Canada, New Zealand & South Africa for integrating sensors using LoRa, BLE, Active RFID, Zigbee and other technologies.