2 G / 4G for logistics tracking
Now you can easily deploy our 2G and 4G SIM card-based solutions to track the movement of the fleet and valuable cargo transported across multiple locations. This wireless technology based solution would help in reducing theft of cargo, misuse of trucks and ensure on-time reporting.
- Location-based information
- Geo-fences – Automatic dispatch once the truck leaves a particular location marked.
Driver Behavior & 2G / 4G SIM
- This can be used in Trucks and Company Cars provided to the managers).
- Harsh Acceleration
- Idle Time
Scheduled Maintenance in smart fleet
- This can be done through running times or link to odometer reading and kilometers.
- Through this, we can schedule preventive maintenance for the trucks instead of checking once a problem occurs.
Driver Identification using smart fleet solutions
- Can link between truck performance and driver identification through which driver making the problem with the truck automatically.
- Prevent the drivers or machine operators using the equipment if not certified in the case of transportation of hazardous goods
Areas where smart fleet solutions can be applied
In Stores – high-value cargo can be tracked its location and movement.
If any goods can be transported between warehouses, then if possible to track the vehicle and goods details.
People tracking and unauthorized entries prevention.
High-value cargo transportation, perishable goods transportation.
Tire tracking – as per the requirement from workshop departments
Gate In/Gate Outs in Yard/Port/Regular Customer Door Steps.